- Material from Language Skills may not be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted, broadcast, or transmitted in any way, except for your own use as a teacher and that of your pupils within your own educational establishment.
- Any other use requires the prior written permission of Language Skills
- The illustrations on the site are the legal property of Language Skills and cannot be copied or reproduced in any way.
- You agree not to adapt or alter any of the material contained in this site or use it for any purpose other than your personal, non-commercial use.
- Copies of this site should not be used for any promotional, administrative, or commercial purposes of the educational establishment.
- If you register as an individual tutor, you will only be permitted to access and use the site with your own private pupils. Failure to comply will lead to your login details to become invalid.
- Buying a school licence will entitle you to use Language Skills with no limit on the number of teachers or pupils accessing it provided it remains used only within your educational establishment. Failure to comply will lead to the educational establishment login to become invalid.
- The fee is valid for a year. You will be sent a reminder a month before your registration expires.
- You will be sent a confirmation of your received payment.
- Refunds will only be given at the discretion of the Company Management.
- You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of any third party.
- If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these Terms and Conditions are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction which that Term or Condition is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from this clause and the remaining terms and conditions shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Disputes arising here from shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, you do not have permission to access the contents of this website and therefore should cease using this website immediately.
- Use of this site constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions, from your firs visit to this site.
- 7 day cooling off period.
In accordance with the above law, you have a 7 day 'cooling off period' in which you have the right to cancel your purchase and receive a refund. You do not need to give a reason for cancelling your purchase. Should you choose to cancel, we will refund your payment within 30 days of your cancellation. Should you wish to cancel your purchase within the 7 days 'cooling off' period, please email us at: email@example.com or write to us at the following address:
Language Skills, 9 Pencerrig Street, Llanbradach, Caerphilly, CF83 3LR
- Should you cancel your purchase within this 7 day 'cooling off' period, we will refund your payment. If you paid by credit or debit card from this website, your refund will be made directly to your credit or debit card within 30 days of your cancellation. If you paid by any other means, your refund will be made by cheque which will be posted to you within 30 days of your cancellation. Conditions of the refund: In the case of the request for a refund, LanguageSkills reserves the right to track usage by an individual (through his/her own unique code) of specific ‘pages' visited frequency of use time period of use. No refund will be granted if Language Skills has cause to believe that an individual has undertaken significant usage of the resource OR has printed off selected material.
- Due to the nature of our particular product(s) and service(s), our refund policy is such that each individual refund request will be considered on a case-by-case basis